SurveyJS PDF Export
SurveyJS PDF Export is a client-side extension over the SurveyJS Library that enables users to save surveys as PDF documents.
- Support for all built-in SurveyJS Library question types
- Export of survey results
- Interactive PDF documents that allow users to fill them
- Automatic page breaks
- Markdown support
- Customizable page format and font
- Header and footer support
- An API to save a PDF document on the user's computer or get raw PDF content
Build SurveyJS PDF Export from Sources
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/surveyjs/survey-pdf.git cd survey-pdf
Make sure that you have Node.js v6.0.0 or later and npm v2.7.0 or later installed.
Build the library
npm run build_prod
You can find the built scripts and style sheets in the
survey-pdffolder under the
Run test examples
This command runs a local HTTP server at http://localhost:7777/.
Run unit tests
SurveyJS PDF Export is not available for free commercial usage. If you want to integrate it into your application, you must purchase a commercial license.